Golf Flex is a ten minute a day flexibility program designed for golfers of all ages and levels. Golf Flex's pre-game warm-up is specifically designed to
warm up and target the muscles used in golf. This type of stretching is dynamic and sports-specific in nature. In addition, I have designed
functional stretching that can be performed statically during your everyday
living activity. Dynamic stretching for your pre-game, static stretching
incorporated into your everyday tasks.
Read these Articles by Paul:
Read these Articles about GOLF FLEX:
- New Living, June 2005: Products & Books to Help Your Golf Game
- Red Nova, May 23, 2005: Non-Golf Exercise Helps Your Game
- Massachusetts Sentinel and Enterprise: Yes, it is a good idea to get in shape for golf
- New York Newsday, April 27, 2004: Good golf starts in a gym
- Louisville Courier-Journal, July 24, 2003: You Can Avoid Golf Aches and Injuries
- "Golf Flex" Review on BuffGolf
- GolfProHelp.com: "Golf Flex" Book Review
- The Hole By Hole Virtual Bookstore Review of "Golf Flex"
- Golf Magazine, September 2000
- Associated Press, May 26, 2000: Stretch your way to a better Golf Game while avoiding injury
- Canoe, April 18, 2000: Golfers need to train to get into the swing of the game
This site uses current web development technology that older browsers do not support. If you are reading this, then you are probably using an older browser that is not up to current standards. In order to see this and many other sites properly, you should upgrade your browser today. Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape.